FYI

This blog was created as a platform for my Android apps, namely NTW Text Editor and Pendulum Chaos so far. But I admit I neglect it and often digress, a lot :'(

Nevertheless, if you are interested in this sort of things, you can glean some conceptual insights into how NTW was conceived in my earliest posts

Friday 23 November 2012

BLACK FRIDAY! NTW price cut ;)


BLACK FRIDAY is here!

Prices cut to the minimum that Google will allow for each respective currency :D

Switch over to NTW Pro now and enjoy its whole arsenal! For example, Undo/Redo history up to 9999, custom fonts, continuous Text to Speech, power tools like word wrapping, EOL control and so on!

Some reviews by NTW Pro users:

Andrew: The ONLY fullscreen, distraction free editor on the market! Absolutely fantastic! Great distraction-free editor implementation, and the only one on the market that's got a working fullscreen edit! (I've tried -all- of them). If you want to do real writing on your phone with a bluetooth keyboard, -this- is the way to do it. I can finally write -anywhere-! Super customizable, and the theme out of the box is high contrast and very easy to work with. I don't have a tablet to test it on, but I expect it's just as good on one. Great, responsive dev!
Dennis: Best Droid editor! I've tried the popular ones. I use NTW to update my website. It's totally reliable. I bought the pro version.
Dominik: Naprawdę obsługuje duże pliki Polecam. To chyba jedyny program, który pozwala na edycję pliku powyżej pół megabajta.
Ernest: Only editor that handles large files. Haven't used many of its features, but I like the ones that I HAVE used.
Br: Very nice. Love the customization options, works well with Swiftkey Tablet (unlike some other well known text editors), does what it's supposed to do. Surprised it's not used more.
Alistair: Brilliant text editor. Works brilliantly. Not sure about the original theme settings but these are easily reconfigured. Can't think of any other features I would need. I edit HTML documents sometimes and it has a html mode which is great. Good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment