Yay! v1.60 was released without any need for major debugging afterwards
Let's hope v1.61 can do the same.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you NTW v1.61!
- Sort NTW's shelf by file name, date, type etc!
- HTML view at long last! And with text justification (i.e. alignment of both left and right)
However, HTML mode works only as a view mode, but you can easily switch between raw text and html modes to edit it on the fly.
Note: File with non ".html" extensions are displayed using a default template whose font size, spacing and colors will follow your theme settings. If you know how to use HTML tags, you can insert them in yourself to manipulate the look of specific words and sentences, and even display pictures! However, the text that your custom tags wrap around must not contain any newlines.
Files with ".html" extensions are displayed using the file's specifications. Some display hiccups may be present due to NTW's chunking system, but the file itself will still be saved exactly as it is in the raw text mode.
- No more weird truncation between each chunk. Loading of each chunk will now preferentially start and end with newlines, spaces, ".", or ","
- Disabled long press during view only mode.
- Tweaks to copy/cut/paste, select text functions
- Made some icons more informative.
- Minor tweaks and corrections